AVER VIDEO CONFERENCING KIT
AVER VIDEO CONFERENCING KIT
Advanced and next generation of Aver Video Conferencing Kit - Stream, share, record, demonstrate have video conferences from anywhere.
AVer CAM340+ 4K Huddle Room Camera
The AVer CAM340+ is a portable plug-and-play video conferencing camera kit for small rooms. It is a professional and affordable camera that is capable of delivering an optimised meeting experience.
The CAM340+ offers the following features:
- Offering true colour and clarity with its 4K camera that uses multi-lens glass and high-quality sensors to provide the sharpest and clearest image ever.
- Perfect for small-huddle rooms because of its capabilities to switch between a wide angle mode of 120° or Depth Mode of 94°.
- Digitally capable of panning, tilting, and zooming up to 4X*.
- Auto-white light balance that allows you to use the camera in tricky light conditions such as low, bright, natural, or a combination of lighting scenarios.
- Plug-and-play with no drivers to install and can be powered by a USB 3.0 connection.
- Noise cancellation microphone that can filter out certain noises and provide the listeners with clearer voice quality.
Field of View
AVer PTC500S Auto Tracking Camera
The AVer PTC500S is a professional auto-tracking camera and video conferencing kit with the ability to track multiple presenters and stream with its dual camera lens design. Stream, share, record, demonstrate, video conferences, speeches are all perfect examples of the scenarios that the PTC500S can be used in. The camera is capable of 30X zoom and 120° wide angle which is perfect for medium to large rooms for video conferencing.
The PTC500S offers the following features:
- A Full HD 1080p 60FPS video camera allows the auto-tracking video camera to stream precise and quality videos. Presenters and important details are captured more distinctly.
- Up to 30X optical zoom, 350° pan and 120° tilt radius making it perfect for medium to large rooms.
- Be able to walk freely around while exclusive algorithms allow automatic tracking of the presenter’s face and movements around a room.
- A dual-camera design allowing the presenter to be focused on by the moving camera while the fixed camera can stay focused on the board or screen.
- Multi-presenter detection capabilities which track two or more people in the occupied area. This feature works only in the wide area and stage track modes which makes it perfect for quiz contests, small groups, and more.
Three Auto-Tracking Modes:
Wide Area Tracking: Track everything in a wide area which allows the presenter to freely walk around the room and interact with guests.
Stage Tracking: Track fluidly on a stage with high-quality and hands-free video streaming or recording. Combined with effective zooming to keep the object in focus and create a professional-looking video.
Segment Tracking: This allows the tracking of multiple displays or content zones which is suitable for making the content on display the main focus rather than the person who is presenting.
Field of View
AVer VC520 Pro Camera for mid-to-large rooms
The AVer VC520 Pro video conferencing kit is an enterprise-level conferencing system for mid to large rooms. The video conferencing kit comes with a high-quality video camera and full-duplex speakerphone that provide crystal clear imagery and outstanding audio to give a perfect video conferencing experience. This AVer video conferencing kit can be connected to a laptop or desktop with a single USB which makes it easily compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype, Google Meet, Zoom, and many more applications.
The VC520 Pro offers the following features:
- SmartFrame automatically detects the faces of participants and then individually optimises the colour and light while including everyone on the screen.
- Constant image clarity with true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) that controls light exposure and adjusts the backlight environment to provide clearer images. Designed to make the presenters more visible in brighter background environments.
- Daisy-chain speakerphone that allows you to connect more than one speakerphone connected on a table. Meaning, less crowding around a table.
- 18X total zoom and 12X true optical zoom with superior auto-focus optics that creates a seamless pan, zoom and tilt performance. Showing the smallest of details and making it one of the smoothest and fastest zooming cameras on the market.
- 10 times camera presets with one touch of a button, using the remote control, to switch between all the presets/locations of the conference room.
- IP-based management and streaming allows you to connect the camera to the network. You can manage and control the VC520 Pro via a web browser and management software.
Field of View
AVer VB342+ 4K USB Video Soundbar and Camera
The VB342+ video conferencing kit is by far the most equipped and all-in-one video conferencing kit on the market. This AVer video conferencing camera kit is capable of delivering high-quality video and audio with its simple USB 3.0 plug-and-play ease of use. Suitable for small conferencing rooms.
The VB342+ offers the following features:
- 180° field of view with its motorised pan and tilt feature. The camera can capture 120° and crystal clear 4K video quality.
- Voice identification allows the AVer smartspeaker to pinpoint your location in the room while canceling out background noise to present voices clearly.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is designed to reduce the brightness of the light behind the presenter which makes the presenter clearer on video. Allowing you to hold your meeting in any tricky light conditions.
- SmartFrame has facial recognition to detect each individual and adjust the colour and light for each face with a single click.