ASG IS ONE OF THE LEADING IT COMPANIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
Outsourced IT Department for 10 to 250 user companies providing National support to businesses in Johannesburg, Sandton, Randburg, Midrand, Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng.
Do these IT problems keep you up at night?
ASG is your preferred IT solutions partner for a low Fixed Monthly Fee
We offer all-inclusive unlimited on-site and remote IT support services.
ASG is one of the premier IT companies in South Africa. We offer professional Outsourced IT services, IT support, IT maintenance, technology and software solutions to the business market. Our excellent customer service is what makes us one of the top IT companies in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- If your business is currently running anywhere from 10 to 250 PCs, the ASG team can provide you with a comprehensive and all-inclusive solution. As respected providers of IT support services, we pride ourselves on delivering affordable, top rated expertise to your company, ensuring that your business is always operating at its peak.
- Many IT service providers offer only selected services to their customers, which means that clients often have to engage with many IT companies and vendors – creating operational slow-downs and other issues. ASG’s methodology for providing IT support services and contracts differs in that we offer a complete solution, encompassing every aspect of IT support so that it is possible to have one single point of contact or custom IT solutions for your business.
- ASG can help your company to reduce your technology & security risks, lower business costs and run more smoothly by Outsourcing your IT to a professional Managed Services IT company.
- Our goal is not to onboard customers, but to build long term relationships, by becoming a partner in your business, your Virtual CIO & Outsourced IT Department.
- ASG has been in the IT industry as a professional Outsourced IT Support Company for over 30 years. This is longer than most other IT Companies around and we have been dedicating our services as one of the best IT Companies in Sandton, Midrand, Randburg, Ekurhuleni, Pretoria, Centurion, and many other places all over Johannesburg, Gauteng and South Africa.
At ASG we have several systems in place to monitor all the technology of your busines such as IT system health and preventative maintenance checks, daily backups, automatic fault reporting and other measures in place which ensures that we know about the problem as soon as it arises and then respond immediately to resolve it. We focus on your IT problems while you focus on what is most important, running your business trouble-free and growing.
Why it is cheaper and less hassle to Outsource your IT to IT Companies than employing your own IT staff?
- The costs are lower to Outsource your IT to us for a fixed fee per month than employing your own IT staff. The price for hiring a CIO, IT manager or IT specialist is typically around R49 500 per month plus you would need a Network administrator or Computer technician for around R25 000 per month to support your users on a daily basis. This comes to a monthly combined cost of R74 500 per month.
- You also need to worry about hidden costs of recruitment, training, leave, sick leave and the huge skills loss plus the inconvenience caused when they resign and you have to replace them.
- It is also very difficult to find the right people with the correct technical knowledge & skill set, experience, attitude and work ethic to take care of your IT strategy and infrastructure.
What will it cost to get rid of your ongoing IT issues and frustrations when Outsourcing your IT Department to IT Companies for a fixed fee per month?
- Budgetary pricing for companies with between 10 to 50 users will pay from R6000 to R21 500 per month.
- Budgetary pricing for companies with between 70 to 250 users will pay from R35 000 to R95 000 per month.
- This includes unlimited remote and onsite IT Support for your workstations and servers, all security software (anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-spam) with monitored data backups so that your most important files are backed up.
ASG’s IT Support Services are GDPR and POPI compliant:
Our world-class services and technology conform to the international GDPR standards and Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) ensuring your business remains compliant and secure. This means all your passwords and access are secure and encrypted with further protection from Multi-Factor Authentication. Keeping not only ourselves compliant, but also your business.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ASG AND HOW THEY CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS WITH IT
CONTACT ASG for IT support services today
"TOTAL CARE" IT Support Contract Overview
- Unlimited Help Desk support
- Unlimited Remote support for desktops, networks and servers
- Unlimited Onsite support for desktops, networks and servers
- IT support hours (8-5pm weekdays)
- Emergency support after hours, Saturdays , Sundays and Public holidays (Additional overtime surcharge)
- Unlimited user administration, system add, moves and changes
- Preventative maintenance with 24×7 monitoring and alerting
- Third party vendor management
- Monthly health checks and performance tune-ups
- Patch Management
- Managed Anti-Virus and Anti-Ransomware
- Managed Cloud Security for your email
- Managed IT Security and Firewalls
- Managed Internet Content and Web filtering
- Monitored onsite backups to local NAS drive
- Monitored offsite backup replication to our data centre for your critical data
- Server backup monitoring and alerting
- Restores and recoveries for files and folders data or complete system and server restores to dissimilar hardware in case of a disaster
- Fixed price for projects
- Consulting services
- IT assessments and network audits
- Cost and budget planning
- Procurement – hardware and software
- Fibre and Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity
- Email and Website hosting – Exchange Online, Office 365 and Google apps for business
- CCTV Surveillance Camera Systems and Access Control systems
- PABX phone systems – Hosted and On-premise – VOIP
- Voice and data cabling services – IT & Telecoms Infrastructure installations and maintenance
ASG installs Anti-virus and anti-spyware on every one of your workstations and servers. While on our IT support plans.
That means that you don’t need to renew your Anti-virus and anti-spyware licenses each year. If you have 20 PC’s and a couple of servers this will save you at least R7 000 per year.
Monitored backup solution with offsite replication of your critical data for all clients – Free forever!
This means you don’t need to be buying, renewing or managing your backup solutions licensing each year.
If you have 5 key PC’s and a couple of servers this will save you at least R20,750 per year. (Offsite data storage costs additional)
What will it cost to get rid of your ongoing IT issues and frustrations?
Dependent on IT requirements and company size, our customers generally pay between R 6,000 and R 35,000 per month for their IT support plans.
This includes unlimited remote and onsite IT Support for your workstations and servers, all security software (anti-spyware, anti-virus and anti-spam) and monitored data backups so that your most important files are backed up.
ASG is one of the best IT companies in South Africa helping businesses in Johannesburg, Gauteng, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Sandton, Centurion and Port Elizabeth.
Our technical services are spreading into Africa! Call us today on 011 975 7521 for all your IT support services requirements.
Many IT Companies make it complicated where we keep it simple and in plain English
We meet with you to discuss your IT frustrations and get to know you better. We offer a free IT & Technology Assessment worth R6500 (under 2 hours, no commitment or payment required) to determine where you are at risk from a technology and security perspective and determine how to mitigate these risks with our IT Roadmap and technology action plan.
Our Technology Assessment includes:
- Our Key accounts manager and IT specialists will visit you at your office to review IT infrastructure, servers, firewall, network security, internet and wireless connectivity, backup procedures, UPS and power requirements etc.
- We help create your IT roadmap and technology plan for the next 2 years, so that you know what IT infrastructure and systems needs to be reconfigured to best practice, replaced, upgraded or implemented to ensure optimal uptime for your critical business systems.
- Our IT consultant will meet with you to explain your Technology Assessment in plain English and discuss ways we can help your business.
We can help reduce your monthly IT spend while maintaining your IT infrastructure at a professional level with the following options:
- Review your Internet Connectivity which has had a 15% – 20% drop in prices this year.
- Cloud hosted or on-premise Phone systems that we install for your company can save you up to 40% on your phone bill every month.
- IT maintenance where outsourcing your IT staff with ASG means you are getting an entire team to look after your IT infrastructure with up to a 35% to 50% reduction on IT expenditure which includes that we train our staff to be up to date with all IT advancements to ensure you have an optimally running IT infrastructure backed by our team of experts. All for one single fixed monthly service fee.
- Security such as email consolidation, data security and firewalls, and IT infrastructure for a simpler but more secure solution.
- Cloud Hosted Servers, mail services such as Office 365, Teams and Sharepoint Online saves up to 25% on on-site maintenance costs where you do not need to worry about maintenance anymore.
- A rent-to-own solution where you can finance IT equipment which is more cost effective.
WHY CHOOSE ASG OVER OTHER IT COMPANIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
Book your free IT assessment from ASG's IT Companies today
CHOOSE AN IT SOLUTION TO LEARN MORE
With our flat rate IT solutions, you know exactly what you’re paying no matter now extensive your IT support needs may be on any given month.
There are no additional hourly rates and our technicians are available to you as and when you need them.
Whether you need to troubleshoot a small software problem with the help of a qualified professional, or you need us help you design, purchase, install and maintain an entirely new network, it’s all included in the monthly flat rate.
What’s more, we take the essential maintenance tasks that are required to keep your systems up and running off your hands, and data backup and security is one of our specialities.
Your team could spend hundreds of work hours a year updating software and anti-virus measures and backing up essential data like databases and financial records.
ASG utilises the very latest in technology to streamline all these processes, leaving you with one less thing to worry about.
Our services are geared directly towards small to medium businesses and that means we understand that your IT systems need to be flexible enough to grow with you and adapt to the changing needs of your business.
We’ll get to know your business and familiarise ourselves with the functionality that you require, so that we can offer intuitive advice when you need it.
Its just one of the many reasons why our clients choose ASG over the thousands of other IT companies out there.
We cover every aspect of IT support - below are some listed:
When an emergency arises, the last thing you want to worry about is whether the issue warrants another payment. ASG offers unlimited IT support.
Securing your companies data is imperative, and this is why we backup your files DAILY.
We provide security and assurance in the face of critical hardware failure in your office space from storms or accidents.
From patches to upgrades and new programs, we keep track of and implement advances to ensure your company is always running at optimal levels.
We continuously scan your network for unnecessary bandwidth drains which slow your office down.
Your company server is the heart pumping life into all of your vital systems. We provide the continual support to your server that it needs to maintain these essential processes.
Our IT solutions include providing protection from spam, spyware, malware and dozens of related online security issues.
The average company can engage multiple online vendors and, with this in mind, ASG will liaise with these vendors be they web designers or an SEM company.
We research all of the software and programs which may serve as valuable operational assets for your particular industry.
We put our years of expertise in play to ensure that you have a short and long term technology strategy.
Frequently asked questions about IT Companies in South Africa
IT companies in South Africa offer different sets of technical and additional services for instance, providing troubleshooting issues, expert advice, preventing future issues, management of your IT infrastructure and any other related IT issues. Similarly, the IT companies and their experts will help you choose the right services that will not only best benefit your business but also assist you in creating a customized IT strategy for your business to streamline the business activities and reduce costs.
IT companies in South Africa provide a variety of services to its customers to maintain their businesses and track a proper record in every aspect. For example, ASG offers the following four main services which are further divided into different services;
- Remote Support
- Computer Support
- Server and Network Support
- Monitored Backups and Data Protection
- IT Consulting Services
- IT Assessment and Network Audit
- IT Support Contracts
- Computer Network Cabling
- Internet Connectivity
IT Security Services
- ASG Cloud Security Scanner
- Managed IT Security Firewalls
- Managed Encryption
- CCTV Installations
- Access Control Systems
- POPI Act Compliance
- Other Services
- Cloud Phone Systems
- Cloud PBX Provider
- 3CX Certified PBX Installer
- Aver Video Conferencing Kit
- Office 365 Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Hosted Email
- Website Development
ASG IT company also deals in other IT related services including IT Finance and Rentals and IT Training as well.
IT Companies in South Africa, such as ASG is determined to facilitate you at every stage and therefore before pricing any contract, they offer a free IT Assessment worth R6200 within two hours with the primary aim to identify the most vulnerable and risky security and technological aspects of your business. After properly assessing, the IT company will provide you a thorough and detailed list of where IT improvements are needed after which the IT company will price their contracts based on the assessment and customised for your business.
In summary, outsourcing your IT for a fixed monthly fee is 30% to 50% less expensive than hiring your own IT staff. Hiring a CIO, IT manager, or IT specialist costs around R49 500 per month, plus a network administrator or computer technician costs around R25 000 per month to support your users on a daily basis. This amounts to a monthly combined cost of R74 500.
Alongside other important aspects, the main factor to consider while switching to an IT company in South Africa is the number of services being provided by the IT company to its customer or business. The more the services, the more it will benefit the business owners because this means the IT company will have more tools and resourced available to solve various IT problems that you business could face.
Applying of technical expertise and business to allow for the development, management and optimisation of or access to business processes and information technology.
When you computer, internet, server go down or your IT infrastructure gets hacked and you lose your data, then this is when these IT Services and IT Support Services are there to solve your IT issues and keep your business running. These IT Support services are offered by most IT Companies who can fix IT issues.
A managed IT Service Provider or Outsourced IT Department will remotely manage or go to your premises in order to manage your IT infrastructure and end-user systems.
- Remote IT Support
- Computer Support
- IT Support Contracts
- IT Consulting Services
- Server and Network Support
- IT Assessments and Network Audits
- Monitored Backups & Data Protection
- Internet Connectivity such as Fibre, LTE and Wireless
- Computer Network Cabling, Installation, and Wireless Networking
Outsourcing your IT and IT infrastructure to an IT Company allows you to focus more on your business and less on managing your IT because your outsourced IT company will have the team required to maintain your IT infrastructure at a more affordable cost than if you had an IT technician.
An initial two hour Technology Assessment consultation is absolutely free. The advantage of this free assessment is that you can call-out an IT Company to do a complete and comprehensive IT risk assessment to identify any strengths and weaknesses in your company’s IT infrastructure. After the IT Company provides you a report, you can request a customised quote on getting your IT infrastructure fixed and secure again.