IT SUPPORT ALBERTON
IT SUPPORT COMPANIES ALBERTON - ASG
Comprehensive IT Support services for companies in Alberton
Few IT companies in Alberton offer the no risk guarantee on IT support contracts that ASG does.
In addition to offering the widest range of support services and products, ASG has raised the bar in terms of customer satisfaction and service delivery.
If we fail to match the response times as specified in your support contract, the client is able to charge a penalty fee. You therefore never have to pay for services you do not receive.
ASG is an IT support company in Alberton and we benefit from a number of associations and partnerships with leading IT and business solution partners to offer you the most comprehensive IT support services available. These partnerships guarantee our ability to meet your needs.
ASG offers an unlimited service desk, meaning that you do not have the stress of additional costs incurred every time a problem arises.
The same applies to our help desk. Not only do we offer you unrivalled support but things that are often overlooked, such as the upgrade of patches, malware and anti-virus software.
We also scan your network bandwidth use to notify you of any drains that might slow down your system as well as a host of other products.
Take advantage of our money back guarantee which states that if you are not happy with our service in the first four months you can cancel with only 24 hour notice, and we will refund you for 30 days of service, no questions asked.
Does your company have IT problems that are giving you sleepless nights?
ASG offers an All-inclusive, Comprehensive and Customised IT Support Solutions for a low Fixed Monthly Fee
ASG is one of the leading IT companies in Alberton and offers professional Outsourced IT Support Services.
- If your business has between 10 to 250 PCs, we can provide you with a customisable IT Solution with professional expertise at an affordable rate, ensuring that your IT infrastructure is always performing at its peak.
- We have been in the IT industry for over 30 years as an Outsourced IT Company where we have helped reduce and minimise technological & IT security risks, lower operational costs and make sure that everything, with regard to IT, is running smoothly.
- Our goal is to no add you as a customer but to build relationships that are long term and become a partner in your business as your CIO & Outsourced IT Department.
- We have various monitoring solutions that keep track of your IT to ensure we resolve any problem that arises as soon as possible so that we focus on your IT while you focus on running your business.
How do you begin with ASG?
Many IT Companies in Alberton make it complicated where we keep it simple and in plain English
We meet with you to discuss your IT frustrations and understand more about your business. We will assess your IT infrastructure with our comprehensive IT & Technology Assessment worth R6500 for free (under 2 hours, no commitment or payment required) to determine where your information technology and IT security is at risk and then provide you with a clear and concise road map to mitigate all IT problems.
Our Technology Assessment includes:
- Our Key accounts manager and IT specialists will visit you at your office to review IT infrastructure, servers, firewall, network security, internet and wireless connectivity, backup procedures, UPS and power requirements etc.
- We help create your clear and concise IT plan for the next 2 years to ensure that you know where your IT infrastructure and systems needs to be reconfigured to best practice, replaced, upgraded or implemented to ensure uptime for your critical business systems.
- Our IT consultant will meet with you to explain your Technology Assessment in plain English and discuss ways we can help your business.
WHY CHOOSE ASG OVER OTHER IT COMPANIES IN ALBERTON:
What to consider when looking for IT Companies in Alberton?
There are many IT Companies in Alberton that offer a range of IT services but when you are looking for one to be your outsourced IT company then it is better to choose one that covers them all. For example, experienced IT companies that have been around for 30+ years tend to offer all the services required to run a complete IT department. These are the type of IT companies that your business should choose because the experienced IT companies will know how to handle all IT-related issues that your business could face. This will ensure you have one point of contact for all your IT issues. The best trait to look for in these IT companies is if they offer free compressive technology assessments.
How do IT Companies in Alberton manage my IT Services?
A managed IT Service Provider or Outsourced IT Department in Alberton can remotely manage your IT equipment or go to your premises in order to manage your IT infrastructure and end-user systems.
What type of IT Services should IT Companies in Alberton offer?
- Remote IT Support
- Computer Support
- IT Support Contracts
- IT Consulting Services
- Server and Network Support
- IT Assessments and Network Audits
- Monitored Backups & Data Protection
- Internet Connectivity such as Fibre, LTE and Wireless
- Computer Network Cabling, Installation and Wireless Networking
Why should I outsource my IT Services?
Outsourcing your IT and IT infrastructure to an IT Company in Alberton allows you to focus more on your business and less on managing your IT because your outsourced IT company will have the team required to maintain your IT infrastructure at a more affordable cost than if you had an IT technician or internal IT staff. Essentially, you are getting an entire team of professional IT technicians to support your business for less than your in-house technician.
How much do Technology Assessments cost?
An initial two hour Technology Assessment consultation is absolutely free. The advantage of this free assessment is that you can call-out an IT Company in Alberton to do a complete and comprehensive IT risk assessment to identify any strengths and weaknesses in your company’s IT infrastructure. After the IT Company provides you a comprehensive report, you can request a customised quote on getting your IT infrastructure fixed and secure again.
Why outsource my IT to ASG?
There are over 80 companies that outsource their IT to ASG where customers constantly express their gratefulness for how ASG fixes their IT problems quickly and efficiently. This is due to ASG’s trained engineers providing IT supports services in a most professional, comprehensive manner to businesses in Alberton.
ASG’s over 30 years of experience and knowledge assist many companies keep their IT running optimally because their team of over 40 trained IT professionals are monitoring and managing your IT infrastructure continuously. Their IT technicians ensure that no matter the IT issues, they are capable of solving the issues and keeping your IT infrastructure running in optimally.