Can ASG be your only contact for all your IT support needs?
Can ASG support all your IT needs?
The short answer is yes. It can be difficult to keep track of multiple service providers and especially challenging when it comes to your IT needs. Here at ASG, we aim to be your only point of contact for any and all information technology needs you may have. In other words, we’ll act as your outsourced IT department, ready to assist you whenever you need us.
The use of an external IT support provider is a strategy adopted by successful businesses for attracting and keeping customers. That’s because working with an outside IT support company will help the company appear ahead of the curve in terms of technology while also lowering its technology operating costs, giving it a competitive edge.
With the help of an outsourced IT support company, a business can cut its operating expenses, thereby gaining a competitive pricing advantage that can be used to break into new markets. Also, by providing reliable service and cutting-edge technology, they help businesses keep up with, if not outpace, customer demand.
ASG’s proactive flat-rate IT support services are designed to help your business succeed. They are made to help you save money, earn more, and keep your company safe from technological threats. By acting as your outsourced CIO and IT department, our team of experts can provide you with the peace of mind to focus on growing your business rather than worrying about your electronic infrastructure.
We are one of the leading IT companies in Johannesburg, and as such is in a prime position to offer IT support contracts to businesses throughout South Africa. Assuming your company has anywhere from 10 to 250 PCs, the ASG team will be able to provide you with a full and complete solution.
To make sure you are receiving the high-quality IT support service for which you are paying, we provide monthly reports detailing ASG’s performance, along with special executive summaries and preventative maintenance guides.
Our clients have told us time and time again that the biggest advantage of our IT technical support plan is the fact that their daily operations run more smoothly and efficiently as a result of our help in resolving any and all IT issues that may arise.
Our clients typically pay anywhere from R6,000 per month up to R95,000 per month for our IT support services, the exact amount always varying based on the complexity and size of their systems and businesses.
A bird’s eye view of our services
- Back up monitoring: We backup your files DAILY to secure your company’s data.
- Business continuity: We give security and assurance against storm- or accident-related office hardware failure.
- Computer maintenance: We apply patches, upgrades, and new applications to keep your firm running smoothly.
- Bandwith monitoring: We constantly analyse your network for excessive bandwidth drains.
- Server maintenance: Your firm server powers all important systems. We give your server the support it needs to keep these processes running.
- Managed security: Our IT solutions safeguard against spyware, spam, malware, and other online threats.
- Vendor management: The average company uses many internet vendors, therefore ASG liaises with them, be they site designers or SEM companies.
- Product purchasing assistance: We investigate and recommend software and solutions that can benefit your industry’s operations.
- Consulting and project planning: We use our years of experience to create short- and long-term tech strategies.
With over 30 years of expertise and certifications in the ICT technology business, and a track record of success in assisting our customers in keeping their IT systems functioning smoothly, ASG offers peace of mind as all your critical IT needs are in professional hands.
Require a single point of contact for all it needs?
Receive our latest it articles
Ways in Which ASG Can Replace In-house IT Functions How ASG Can Enhance Efficiency Compared …
The Advantage of Rent-to-Own IT Equipment for Short Term Projects The Advantage of Rent-to-Own IT …